SUPPORT LA*SURFPUNK THE MENS STORE

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $1, $5, $10, EVEN $20....

AD SENSE

Sunday, August 10, 2008

AN OP/ED: THE SKY IS FALLING---NOT




MY OWN OP/ED:

So far the world seems to be turning and everyone is continuing with their lives. No signs of catastrophic doom.

I don't see the sky falling, hell freezing over or the world coming to a sudden stop just because GAYS AND LESBIANS GOT MARRIED IN CALIFORNIA!!! Like what those conserv-psychos were swearing would happen.

Fine gay/lesbian folks have been getting married in Massachusetts for a while NOW and no lightning from the heavens has struck any one down.

It's just the conservative movement wanting to control every last thing and not letting any new ideas or actions take place to benefit other groups. WHITE STRAIGHT MEN WITH MONEY TRYING TO CONTROL AND TELL YOU: WHO AND WHAT SEX YOU SHOULD MARRY!!




While I was growing up...I had to endure straights on film, on tv, in real life flaunting their lifestyle on me while I was trying to grasp my world as a gay pre-teen. Anita Bryant spewing her venomous hatred all over the television in each city THE CUNT made a stop. Yet representing Florida orange juice. Guess what I figured out early in life...don't BUY/DRINK the products these hate mongers were spewing. Where do I fit in this world of straights--oh I don't. I calculated ALL ON MY OWN: create your own world....it will be lonely but just do it.


So coming out of all of this I am my own Brian Kenney of the late seventies/early eighties...."There are two kind of straight people...the ones that hate you behind your back and the kind that hate you to your face....."


All these stupid family weddings that I had to endure...where do I fit in this picture? I don't even like straights. Certainly don't find ANYTHING appealing about FEMALES...especially if they are in a bride's dress smiling their hideous toothy grin while rudely sticking a hand in your face showing a ring to me that I don't care anything about. This was before I knew the word CUNT. Gee if I knew that word back then, I would have quipped; "CUNT--get your hand out of my face. I find your GROOM HOT." Mind you... I am still a little TWEEN. I am looking around finding some of the grooms and grooms' friends HOT--their looks are causing me to feel something I don't understand yet. I want somebody like HIM that is HOT with me for the rest of my life.

Which bring us back to today: June 17th, 2008, Hollywood, California:

But now I understand...I was/am not alone...there were lots of little boys that felt/feel alienated because they think they are the only one gay. We are every where. We move to big cities when we are older like NYC or Boston or Atlanta or San Francisco or Hollywood and we find others like us i.e. GAY COMMUNITY. We find guys that make us HOT and BOTHERED. First maybe just sleeping with each other or dating ...no particular order then ONE DAY it hits us like a rock, I am in LOVE with this guy. Well now I have the option to MARRY him too. Is this the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with?????

Even though I am still single ...I will RELISH the day I will bring back my HOTTER THAN HELL HUSBAND, A HEAD TURNER/STUNNER tightly by my SIDE, go to every SNATCH that I knew that vulgarly shoved their hand in my face and do the same GODDAMN thing to them, except my ring will be SO WAY FUCKING BETTER--how can you go wrong with Van, Cleef & Arpels, Bugari, Harry Winston, or VBH. That way... when said CUNT is in the room....the SNATCH is left feeling like "gee, I don't fit in anywhere here!"















If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK THE MENS STORE--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments: