SUPPORT LA*SURFPUNK THE MENS STORE

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $1, $5, $10, EVEN $20....

AD SENSE

Saturday, July 19, 2008

THE EVER HANDSOME SETH MEYERS

One of the (many) men that we are in love with is Seth Meyers. He graces one page for GQ August 2008. The head writer of SNL wears a Prince of Wale patterned suit by Prada.

I wish they would do a whole fashion editorial and interview with Seth--plus a cover.

We deserve that kind of eye candy.

This is a man we can never get enough of visually or comedically!!!!

Next up, I want him fitted in a tux--I want him to wear Tom Ford--- so he has one when I ask him to marry me!!!!





If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK THE MENS STORE--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments: